Thursday, January 10, 2008

Legal Pub Hits the Mark On Improving Custody and Child Support

Outstanding new idea to reduce domestic violence by improving the divorce system. Definitely worth the read! LINK HERE

In essence, Legal Pub advocates changing the way custody and visitation are awarded. He advocates true joint parenting and shared responsibility. Instead of paying child support, both parents pay into a fund with one of the parents administering the fund.

I like it! I think it would work.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't this cut into the profits of leach sucking lawyers who thrive on domestic dispute and turmoil?

Cindy

Linasolopoesie said...

BUONA DOMENICA
UN SALUTO DALL'ITALIA...LINA

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Legal Pub's solution could work. I would like to see it given a try.


Rita

Anonymous said...

I would vote for legal pub's solution.


Jill

Anonymous said...

Good read!

Anonymous said...

Too much philosophy and not enough $$$ in it for me to support legal pub's idea.


Chrissy